Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No real post yet... just gush about tea

I love how my last post ended with "Can't wait to blog again!" and it is now almost a month later. And this isn't even going to be a real post. It's just going to be for the purpose of saying how much I adore Teavana tea. Teavana uses all loose tea combined with tasty little bits of things that range from tropical (papaya, coconut, passionfruit) to spicy (cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, beetroot) to decadent (ahem. cocoa and hazelnut?! I'm in Heaven!) Not to mention the teas offer a variety of health benefits including slowing absorption of cholesterol into the bloodstream, reducing the risk of various diseases, firing up the ol' metabolism, helping the skin and hair, and many many more. 
Loose tea is where it's at. Tea bags can't hold a candle to the tantalizing flavors and superb quality of the loose teas Teavana carries. 
Check it out, newbies and tean connoisseurs alike: http://www.teavana.com
You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. i love teavana too! it's SO expensive, though!! I have a big pot of rooibos chai, and it cost me like 50 bucks! it's great though-- i love the store. anyway i'm glad you found my blog girly and i'll def keep reading yours! i love your title. our interests are like legit THE SAME. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete